- Treatment Centers by City
- Fort Wayne
- South Bend
- Terre Haute
- Columbia City
- East Chicago
- New Castle
- Tell City
- Beech Grove
- Hartford City
- La Porte
- Lake Station
- Michigan City
- Mount Vernon
- New Albany
- Rising Sun
- West Harrison
- West Lafayette
When an individual in Batesville, Indiana has an alcoholism problem they will continue to drink regardless of the negative consequences that are related to their alcohol addiction. Eventually, the individual from Batesville, Indiana will develop an increased tolerance to the effect of alcohol and they will have to increase the amount of the alcohol that they drink in order to get high; thus begins the vicious downward cycle of alcoholism.
There are several causes for alcoholism and no one in Batesville that starts drinking ever does so with the goal of developing an alcohol addiction. People in Batesville who start drinking heavily at an early age are reported to have an increased tendency towards alcoholism. When an individual from Batesville, IN. experiences a lack of family support or if they are unemployed, it can increase their risk of alcoholism; an alcohol addiction can escalate rapidly when the person that is drinking becomes isolated.
Because of the effect that alcohol has on our minds, bodies and emotions, it is considered a drug; one of the main reasons that it is so important to get help for alcoholism is that more people in Batesville have been known to die from an alcohol addiction as compared to those who are addicted to drugs.
Getting treatment for an individual in Batesville, Indiana that has an alcohol addiction can be a life saving measure, as many people in the U.S. die every year of health problems that are directly related to alcoholism. A quality Batesville Alcoholism Treatment Center can help a person with an alcoholism problem to become sober and remain that way.
The first step in alcohol addiction treatment is the alcohol detox; this process is the abrupt cessation of alcohol intake and is an important step that is needed for the individual that is struggling with alcoholism to be successfully rehabilitated. Because of the uncomfortable withdrawal symptoms that are related to the detox process, it is highly advisable that an individual from Batesville, Indiana be overseen in a professional Alcoholism Rehabilitation Facility.
An individual from Batesville that has an alcohol addiction has the choice of many different treatment options including residential alcohol rehab, therapeutic communities, adolescent alcohol treatment programs, partial hospitalization rehab treatment programs, outpatient rehab treatment programs and inpatient alcohol addiction rehab treatment.
An alcoholic in Batesville may use defense mechanisms in order to protect him or herself from the painful truth about their alcoholism problem; no one likes to believe that they are sick, so it is common for them to minimize, rationalize and deny that they have an alcohol addiction. We are here to help you to deal with this type of a situation, and to assist you in finding the quality Alcohol Treatment Facility that you or your loved one in Batesville is in need of. Pick up the phone right now in order to speak to one of our caring counselors today.
Alcohol Treatment Facilities in and around Batesville, Indiana
- Batesville Counseling Center Batesville, IN, 47006
- Community Mental Health Center Inc Batesville, IN, 47006
- Community Mental Health Center Inc Brookville, IN, 47012
- East Indiana Treatment Center LLC Lawrenceburg, IN, 47025
- Dunn Mental Health Center Inc Connersville, IN, 47331
- James Wortham Counseling Services Inc Madison, IN, 47250
- Recovery Counseling Services Shelbyville, IN, 46176
- Aurora Addiction Services Richmond, IN, 47374
- Reid Hospital Richmond, IN, 47374
- Richmond State Hospital-Adult Richmond, IN, 47374
- Contact Us
- Of the 23.5 million persons aged 12 or older needing treatment for an illicit drug or alcohol abuse problem in 2009, only 2.6 million of those who needed treatment received it at a specialty facility.
- Over 40% of teens surveyed who admitted drinking said they drink alcohol when they are upset; 31% said they drink alcohol alone; 25% said they drink alcohol when they are bored; and 25% said they drink alcohol to "get high."
- Drinking large amounts of alcohol at one time or drinking very rapidly can cause alcohol poisoning, which can be life-threatening and lead to coma or death.
- An estimated 33% of parents say that alcohol companies are not doing enough to limit the amount of alcohol advertising that teens see.
- Batesville, IN. Al-Anon Support Group Meetings
Margaret Mary Community Hospital
321 Mitchell Ave
Al-Anon Meeting Times
Thu., 7:30 PM